ADMISSION PROCEDURES FOR LOCAL APPLICANTS
Filipino applicants interested in attending ASCM should request an application form from the Registrar’s Office:
Asian Seminary of Christian Ministries
ACCM Bldg., 102 Valero Street
Salcedo Village, Makati City 1200 Philippines
Completing and submitting of all required documents as follows:
- Completed application form accompanied by the non-refundable, one-time application fee.
- Personal Testimony Essay (at least 200 words)
- Official Transcript from the last school attended sent directly to ASCM. Form 137-A for beginning bachelor level students.
- Recent 1-l/2 x 1-1/2 photo
- Three (3) completed character references
- A Medical certification
- Marriage contract for married students
- Birth Certificate
Taking the English Proficiency Exam (EPE) and MAT/OLSAT tests on the scheduled dates.
Passing the Admissions Committee interview.
Step 4. Official acceptance to ASCM from Registrar’s Office.
Deadline for Receipt of Application
Deadline for completion of all application requirements (1-8) and submission of the same to the ASCM Admissions office is two (2) weeks before the posted registration dates. Exams must be completed according to the posted schedule.