The ASCM Alumni Association was established to pursue with ASCM the aims of developing and preparing God’s people for works of service so the body may be built up in the fulfillment of the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ. The seminary has conferred 356 degrees and certificates since 1976. Our graduates have come from 20 different countries including Argentina, Australia, Ecuador, Fiji,Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, Nepal, Russia, Ukraine, United States, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
ASCM has graduated students and conferred degrees and certificates since its first commencement exercises in 1976. The seminary is grateful to the Lord for being able to produce leaders who are now occupying key positions in different Christian 44 organizations in the country and in the Asia-Pacific region. We can proudly say that 90% of our graduates are actively involved in the harvest not only in Asia but also throughout the world. Some alumni are pastors in the United States. One alumnus is now pastoring a Filipino congregation in Israel. One is now working as President of a Bible College in India. Some are church planters in their own country.
THE GOALS OF THE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION ARE:
- To build a strong, active Association with a vision for ASCM, the Alumni and a passion to reach others for Jesus Christ.
- To promote and advance ASCM Alumni, future alumni and friends by offering training programs to further develop their effectiveness in the ministry (e.g. workshops, seminars, symposiums, etc.)
- To assist in ministry placement for the Alumni and serve the Alumni in the ministry through sending present students to do short term missions or benevolent works for crisis situations for their ministry exposures.
- To assist ASCM in recruiting new students and retaining present students.
- To support ASCM programs through prayer, giving and active participation.
- To establish a Foundation that will help provide scholarships (for those alumni who would want to further their studies), correspondence and networking opportunities.