The Master of Social Work (MSW) program will equip you with an academically and professionally advanced degree to take leadership roles in the social work arena. The executive leadership and management component will provide you with the skills needed for career mobility in both the local and international social work stage.
Through an innovative integrated training model, graduates will obtain the knowledge and experience to facilitate social transformation to children, youth, families, and communities as advocates of the discriminated, displaced, marginalized, and impoverished people globally.
Open to both BSW and non-BSW degree holders, this Masters program will prepare you for career placement and career advancement as a licensed professional social worker.
“ASCM’s integrative method incorporates 1,088 hours of Supervised Field Instruction throughout the entire program giving you the advantage of combining classroom theory with hands on practical experience from start to finish.”
Dr. Zonia Tappeiner, MSW Program Director
– PHD in Social Work (University of Southern California)
– Licensed Clinical Social Worker (California, USA)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- English Proficiency Exam (EPE)
- Completion of required application forms.
- Admissions Committee interview.
- Non-BSW degree holders are required to take nine (9) units of prerequisites offered each summer prior to starting the MSW program:
- Human Behavior and Social Change (3 units)
- The Social Work Profession (3 units)
- Supervised Field Instruction (3 units)